- When your tool arrives at our
facility, we will completely tear down your tool so that we can fully inspect
it and replace all of the internal seals and gaskets.
- The tool is thoroughly cleaned as
well and put back together with fresh fluid (if applicable).
- We will fully cycle your tool and
ensure that it is fully within factory specifications.
- Once the tool is reassembled, we also
go the extra mile by restoring the outer appearance as well back to factory
- Your tool will return to you with a
120 day warranty including parts and labor.
NOTE: Our standard service does not include the replacement of
hard parts (ex. mechanical pieces). We can quote you for those separately
Aero Tool Services - Pneumatic Aviation Tool Overhaul Repair Service