• When your tool arrives at our facility, we will completely tear down your tool so that we can fully inspect it and replace all of the internal seals and gaskets.
• The tool is thoroughly cleaned as well and put back together with fresh fluid (if applicable).
• We will fully cycle your tool and ensure that it is fully within factory specifications.
• Once the tool is reassembled, we also go the extra mile by restoring the outer appearance as well back to factory form.
• Your tool will return to you with a 120 day warranty including parts and labor.
NOTE: Our standard service does not include the replacement of hard parts (ex. mechanical pieces). We can quote you for those separately