- When your tool arrives at our facility, we will completely tear down your tool so that we can fully inspect it and replace all of the internal seals and gaskets.
- The tool is thoroughly cleaned as well and put back together with fresh fluid (if applicable).
- We will fully cycle your tool and ensure that it is fully within factory specifications.
- Once the tool is reassembled, we also go the extra mile by restoring the outer appearance as well back to factory form.
- Our standard service does not include the replacement of hard parts (ex. mechanical pieces). We can quote you for those separately
- Your tool will come with a 6 month warranty including parts and workmanship.
PLEASE SEND A PRINTED COPY WITH YOUR TOOL, OR EMAIL A PDF COPY TO REPAIRS@AEROTOOLSERVICES.COM. THANK YOU!
*DOWNLOAD A COPY BEFORE MAKING EDITS*